Conditions of Use for POS High System
These terms and conditions represent an official agreement ("Contract") between Khalid Vision LLC Electronic Invoicing Generation Systems "POS High" and users of the service. These user terms govern your use of the POS High service, which is an Electronic Invoicing Generation Systems that provides customers and users with point-of-sale, registration, and storage of their accounting data for use in invoices or reports.
Any use by you of the services provided by the POS High accounting system constitutes your agreement to this contract and its terms. Therefore, you should not use the system if you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this contract.
Right to Access Services
You acknowledge and warrant the following:
1. You have not been previously disabled from using the POS High services or prevented from using them at any time.
2. You are not a competitor of POS High, and you do not offer any competing product to the services provided by POS High.
3. You have full power and authority to enter into this contract, and thus you will not be in violation of any law or contract.
Undertakings and Guarantees
You acknowledge and warrant that you will:
1. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. Provide accurate and truthful information to POS High and update it regularly.
3. Review and comply with any notifications sent through POS High or mentioned on POS High platforms regarding your use of the services provided by the POS High system.
4. Not replicate, issue, publish, transfer, distribute, perform, display, sell, or reclassify POS High services unless permitted under this contract, otherwise you will have transferred or commercially exploited the service.
5. Use the service for legitimate purposes only and not use the services to send or store any illegal materials or for fraudulent purposes.
6. Not use the service to harm, harass, or annoy anyone.
7. Not disrupt the proper operation of the POS High system.
8. Not attempt to damage the service in any form.
9. Not copy or distribute the system or other contents without obtaining written permission from POS Hi.
10. Safely and securely maintain your account password or any identification means provided to you for accessing your account.
11. Provide us with all evidence that verifies your identity according to POS High's discretion.
12. POS High reserves the right to refuse to provide the service or use the system without giving reasons.
POS High grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sub-licensable, and non-cancelable license to access and use our services solely for your specified personal use in accordance with this agreement. Therefore, you must:
1. Not make the services available for rent, lease, assign, resell, distribution, or sublicensing to any third party.
2. Not modify, reverse engineer, translate, summarize, create derivative works based on, or perform any other form of reverse engineering of the design of the POS Hi system or attempt to discover or access the source code or internal design of the services or any text or multimedia (images, audio, video files), data, or other information provided by POS High or third-party service providers.
3. Not delete, alter, or otherwise modify any copyright or other proprietary rights notices in the services.
4. Not intentionally transmit or distribute the services or allow the downloading of the services for use other than as specified here. Or to not claim having full grant of the services or allow access to them to anyone other than yourself.
5. Not share your username/password or any other means of accessing POS High services.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in these services and all materials related to or appearing on them (including any content you submit or insert) are owned by POS High. You must not reproduce or permit anyone else – for any reason – to use or reproduce the services or any trademarks or other trade names appearing in the services.
POS High reserves the right to impose new fees for the use of the service. If POS High decides to impose new fees, you will be notified and allowed to continue with the agreement or terminate it.
POS High may modify or update prices from time to time. It is your responsibility to stay informed of current prices for the services provided through the pricing page accessible from the homepage.
You must pay the fees for the services to POS High through the approved payment methods immediately upon the provision of the service to you. You are solely responsible for paying all fees on time and for acknowledging that any amounts paid are non-refundable.
If you fail to pay the due subscription fee in the POS High system, POS High will provide you with a grace period of one day before suspending your use of the service and the data stored on it (and POS High shall not be responsible for preserving data beyond this period), please note that this extended period is invoiced by POS High and paid by you as a user.
2. Your violation of any rights of third parties, including service providers regulated by POS High.
3. Your misuse of the service.
The information, recommendations, services, or any of them provided to you on or through the website and the service are for general informational purposes only and do not constitute any advice. POS High will strive to maintain the accuracy and updating of the website, the service, and its contents, but it does not guarantee that the website or the service (contents) are free from errors, defects, harmful programs, and viruses, nor does it guarantee the accuracy and updating of the website and the service.
POS High is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) the website or the service, including damages caused by harmful programs or viruses. It also does not assume responsibility for the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information or the website or the service, unless such damage is caused by intentional misconduct or gross negligence on the part of POS High.
Furthermore, POS High is not liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) electronic means of communication with the website or the service, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from non-delivery, delay in delivery, interception, or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and virus transmission.
POS High strives to provide its electronic services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, it does not guarantee the full operation of the POS High system throughout the year, as there may be interruptions for maintenance purposes, regular updates, or the addition of new features to the service.
POS High reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to do the following at any time:
1. Change the services or any related materials and/or suspend the publication of its services.
2. If POS High decides to suspend the publication of its services, it may, at its discretion, replace the services with other similar materials.
Limitation of Liability
POS High does not provide any express or implied warranties regarding the services, as they are all provided "as is." POS High clearly disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, suitability for specific specifications and markets, and merchantability. POS High also does not guarantee the accuracy, content, or timing of the services or the results that may or may not be obtained by the user of the services. POS High, its agents, licensors, or affiliated companies shall not be liable under any circumstances for direct or indirect damages, penalties, special damages, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other financial losses directly or indirectly arising from accessing and using (or failing to use) the services or relying on them.
In any case, by agreeing to these user terms, you acknowledge that POS High's liability in retaining data is limited to a maximum period of one month after the subscription ends, and that POS High has the right to completely delete and dispose of this data in a manner it deems appropriate.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the privacy of the services and you are solely responsible for their use by any other person using your account and/or username, password, or access credentials. You also agree to notify POS High if you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of any password, username, IP address, or other access methods to the services.
Dealing with Others:
While using the website and the service, links to websites owned and controlled by third parties may be provided from time to time for communicating with others, purchasing products or services from them, or participating in promotional offers they provide. These links take you outside of the website and the service and are beyond the control of POS High.
Duration of the Contract and Termination:
The contract between you and POS High is determined by the subscription period. You have the right to terminate the contract by closing your user account at any time.
POS High has the right to terminate the contract immediately at any time (by disabling your use of the service) in the event you engage in any of the following:
2. If POS High deems that you are abusing the use of the service.
3. For any reason subject to POS High's absolute discretion.
4. Failure to pay service fees.
POS High is not obligated to send prior notice of contract termination.
Invalidation of One or More Provisions:
POS High may send a notice by sending a general notice about the service, or by sending an email to your registered email address with POS High's account information, or by sending a letter by regular mail to your registered address with POS High's account information.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
Personal Identity Information:
POS High collects information about user's personal identity in various ways, including but not limited to: the times the user visits the service, registration in POS High service, filling out requests, questionnaire forms, and other activities, services, and features or resources that we may provide on our service. Users may be asked to provide full names, email addresses, phone numbers, and credit card information.
POS High collects some non-personal information about users wherever they interact with the service. This information does not relate to personal identity but may include technical information about the user's means of connection to the service, such as the Internet service provider used and other similar information.
How We Use the Collected Information:
POS High collects and uses users' personal information for the following purposes:
1. Improving customer service: Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
2. To improve the service: We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. Sending Periodic Emails: The email address users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or users may contact us via the service or our website.
How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our service. Sensitive and private data exchange between POS High and its users happens over secure channels and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent user's personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertisements or other content on our service that contains links to websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, or other entities representing third parties. It should be noted that we do not control the content or links that appear on these websites, and we are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our service. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our service, are subject to the terms and policies of those websites.